Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hang in there! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

I've been making TONS of what I call "Covid cards" for people.  Some are for medical personnel, some are for other essential workers and some are for people who are all alone.  These cards went out to several adults who are alone and one student who needed a little encouragement.  


I used the absolutely adorable set from


I made several variations of basically the same card.
I hope they brighten everyone's day.


These little possums are so cute!
We see them quite a bit where I'm from in upstate N.Y.
I used 5064 – Circle Double Stitched Dies for the verse and 5061 – Square Double Stitched Dies for the matte around the main image.


The HI! was made using the 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.
How cool is it that you can customize any word or name you want on a card using these dies?





No comments: