Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Have An Awesome Possum Birthday by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Possum stamp set from Art Impressions.  



I started with using a stencil from my stash and ink blended the background in a yellow and light pink color.  



I Copic colored my Possum image and fussy cut her out. I raised her up with foam tape on the center of my card.  I added Wink Of Stella to my yellow balloon to make it sparkle. 



I stamped my sentiment in the center of the bottom portion of my card base.  I finished it off with some white Nuvo Drops.  I really love the softness of this card. 



Here is one more look at the finished card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
E31, E33, E41, E43
E70, E71, E74
R11, R22
Y13, Y15, Y17

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: