Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Freebie Stamps Fish Tank Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Greenery Invites stamp set with the Freebie Puffer and the Freebie Seahorse stamps to make a fish tank card. I think it would be fun to do this with any of the freebie stamps that get sent with an Ai order right now.
I ink blended the background with Distress Ink onto a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I made a stencil by cutting some waves onto a piece of paper.  Then I stamped the two images from the Greenery Invites set with Leaf Green Archival ink.  I used water and my brush to bleach out the insides of the leaves.  I then colored them using Tombow Dual Brush Markers.  I scribbled 098 Avocado and 177 Dark Jade markers onto a palette and painted them onto the image from there. I used Perfect Pearl colored Perfect Pearls Mist and splattered it all over the card.
I stamped the Freebie images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with my scissors. I cut a frame from black paper using the A2 Rectangle Double Stitched Dies.  I attached it over the blended background.  I attached my colored images to the card and used foam tape to attach the panel to a white A2 card.
Copic Colors Used:
Teal - G00, BG13, BG75
Orange- Y11, Y15, Y17
Mouth - RV02

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

PinkWhisperDesigns said...

Hi Jil! I love this card! Love the way you used the Greenery Invites...perfect!!!!