Thursday, August 27, 2020

Happy Birthday! You're HOW Old!? by Crystal

Hi AI fans! This week I made a card using this fun old man stamp - Oscar. This set doesn't have any sentiment stamps that come with it but it paired perfectly with the Birthday Laugh Lines stamp set. 

I used two sentiments from the Birthday Laugh Lines stamp set "Happy Birthday" and "You're how old!?". I was in the mood to play with stamping my sentiments in a different color other then black so i did one in a dark brown and the other in a blue. I kept the coloring really simple on this card really only using four different colors. 
I wanted to keep a simple and clean design to this card so I used solid card stock in white, red and brown. To add a little blue to the card I stenciled a pattern onto the white card stock with the same shade of blue ink as the sentiment was stamped in.
Spectrum Noir Markers: FS6, FS7, FS8, IG2, IG4, IG5, PP1, PP2, PP3, DG1, DG2, DG3, DR1, DR3, DR4, GB1, GB3, GB5, EB1, EB2, EB3

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: