Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Desert Window Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I haven't done a card with the Window to the world collection in quite some time. I got out the Desert window and the Window Die to make this bright and happy card.
The card front is a piece of paper from the Vicky Boutin Destinations paper pad.  I attached it to a white A2 card and cut out the opening with one of the dies in the Window die collection.  I then cut out the other part of the window die from a piece of dark brown paper and attached it over the opening with glue. The greeting  is from the WC Sentiment Set 2 and it is  stamped onto a piece of white cardstock with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut into a rectangle.  I attached it to the card with foam tape.
I stamped the window is on Canson XL Watercolor paper with the same Versafine ink pad.  I colored it with a #4 brush.  I scribbled the Tombow Dual Brush Markers onto the palette and piecked up the color with my brush.  I added several layers of each color for dimension.  The cacti are 098 Avocato and 177 Dark Jade.  The sky is 493 Reflux Blue.  I used a mixture of 993 Chrome Orange, 925 Scarlet, 885 Warm Red, 837 Wine Red and 636 Imperial Purple for the rest of the scene. Once everything was dry, I cut it out using the A2 Rectangle Double Stitched Dies.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: