Monday, September 14, 2020

Ai Snowmen GCH by Bri Firth

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing another creation for the "To Die For" challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. This creation features the new Snowmen Gift Card Holder (GCH)Art Impressions just released a bunch of new Gift Card Holders check them out here. These GCHs are so easy to create and I can't wait to give them out during the holidays! Also, these creations are also featured on my personal blog, check it out here
Majority of the shapes were cut using scraps of cardstock. I can't think of a better way to use those teeny tiny scraps! I also tried out my snow marker that I had lying around. I used it for the fluff on the hats. I wanted the hats to contrast with the white snowmen. These GCH were SO easy to build, just die cut out the pieces and glue them onto the base envelope

*Note: To use the snow marker you just need to shake it, to mix up the paint, then apply the paint over the entire surface area. Use a heat gun on the painted area and watch the snow magically rise! 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!





No comments: