Saturday, October 24, 2020

Getting older is fun with Millie! by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!


I wholeheartedly agree!! Growing old is definitely fun if you do it with the right people!! And I think Millie is one of those people. LOL!  Doesn't she look like a hoot?!  I stamped Millie onto Cryogen White paper and colored her with Copic markers listed below. I just added polka dots to her top with a white gel pen.  Then sentiment on the front is taken from 5278 Dance It Out Laugh Lines and then cut out using 5134 Banner Double Stitched Dies






I printed the inside sentiment on my computer. My friend Dori used it on a card to another friend, and I just HAD to use it on this card. LOL!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!
hugs

Copics used:
E000, E00, E11
R20, R24, R27
BG000, BG09, BG11, BG15, BG18, BG32, BG34
W1, W2, W3, W6
Y26

3 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

I just love this so much!!

PinkWhisperDesigns said...

Sharon...this is so great!!!

Hunky Dory said...

Love your card as always! Great sentiments!
Thx for the shout out. ��