Friday, October 23, 2020

Quick Pumpkin Gift Card Holder

 Hello Ai fans!


These gift card holders are so fun and super easy to create. With Halloween so close Perfect for giving someone an extra delicious treat. 


There is no coloring on this pumpkin! I first die cut all of the pumpkin pieces from the set using Ranger Watercolor paper, also cutting the spider twice. For the color I used Distress Oxide inks in;

Spiced Marmalade

Peeled Paint

Dusty Concord

Black Soot

Applying the ink pads separately on to a glass media mat ( Art Impressions Watercolor Pallette works great also.) Then spraying clean water on to the ink. Just enough to soak into the paper and far enough apart that they don't blend. 

I then placed each die cut into the ink and left it alone for a little while. This is when you grab more coffee, a snack, or let the dogs outside. If you want the color darker just repeat. 

For the envelope I used a piece of pattern paper. Just a few pieces of adhesive and the envelope is glued together. Then I added all the Jack-o-Lantern pieces together and let dry. 


Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping. 





No comments: