Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pirate Birthday card by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Are you all as in LOVE with this new Halloween set from Art Impressions as I am?  This time I decided to not go the Halloween route.  I made a birthday card for a little boy.  Who doesn't love Pirates?


The set contains so many stamps!  There are 4 different animals, all dressed up of course.  I chose the sweet little pirate fox.


I'll most definitely make a Halloween card with him as well, I'm sure.
I just thought he'd be perfect for a birthday too!  The more use you can get out of a set the better.




Copics used:
RV52, E000, E55
Marvy 89 Persimmon

For whatever reason LinkDeli wouldn't let me add this to my links so here are the Pirate Dies I used...

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Super cute and clever!