Saturday, October 3, 2020

You my Boo! by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!

It's official! It's October and time for all the frightfully fun Halloween decorations and such!! For my card today, I used the adorable Halloween Critters that are new from Art Impressions! They are WAAAAYYY too cute to spook! LOL!  These are the cutest little dressed up critters around!  I stamped them onto cryogen white paper and colored with copic markers which are listed below.  I then cut them out with the awesome dies that are included in the set and popped them up onto a couple Circle Double Stitched die cuts. 


That's it from me today! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and until next time, stay crafty!!

hugs

Copics used:

E30, E31, E33, E35, E51, E53, E95, E97, E99

Y32

V12, V15

YR04, YR07

R11, R12

C3, C4, C5

T1



1 comment: