Monday, October 12, 2020

Scenic Bus Ride by Bri Firth

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Today I am sharing my creation featuring the new Bus Cubbies stamp set. Keeping reading below for more details on how I made this scenic bus ride creation. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

My interpretation of the "scenic route" includes long car rides throughout the country side! I used white, black, and green cardstock with The Great Outdoors Borders & Builders die set from Trinity Stamps to build the road, grass, fence, and hillside. I used Tumbled Glass Oxide ink to ink blend the sky background. I used a white gel pen to add the clouds and the floral details onto the hillside. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink. I used the Spin & Slide Channels Die-namics from My Favorite Things to create the slider mechanism. I colored the bus and the critters with my Copic Sketch markers. I adhered a piece of vellum to the back of the bus to create a backing. I used the white gel pen to add the final touches to the bus and there you have it, a country side bus scene!

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!