Thursday, November 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Old Lady Cards by Crystal


Hi AI fans! 

This week I had fun playing with the Never Too Old Laugh Lines stamp set. This stamp set has so many fun sentiments in it. This is one of those stamp sets that you will use over and over again because of all of the fun sentiments. 


For the first card I used two of the sentiments. "The year of lying about your age has arrived." and "29 AGAIN?!"


I thought this lady would be fun to color her dress a bright pink. 


After I colored the old lady in I die cut her out with a double stitched oval die. I added  the die cut oval to some fun hot pink polka dot pattern paper. 


For my second card I used another fun sentiment "I Never thought i'd get old! but here I am killin' it!  After I colored the lady in I die cut her out with a corner rounded rectangle die and layered her on top of pattern paper. I used two different sizes of the double stitched rectangle dies to die cut a border.  


For the second card I went with lots of purple. 


Happy Stamping!



 

2 comments:

Donna W said...

What cute cards, love them! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬