Thursday, November 5, 2020

Pop-Ups New 2020 Release


Hello Ai Fans! 


Another week, another new release!

This week, we have a brand new line of stamps that we are so excited to share with you!







There's no surprise, we are in love with our new Pop-Ups line! These interactive cards fit in any standard card size, lay flat while closed, and then open for a fun surprise! There are 5 different sets to match any occasion.

Want to know how to put these new sets together? New YouTube tutorial coming soon, created by the one and only Bonnie Krebs!
Shop these new sets HERE.

Now, for this week's Challenge Inspiration from Jessica!!!

 Hello Ai fans!

For this Surprise! Challenge I'm using the Bunny Pop - Up set. This little critter is too cute! I decided to create a little hexagon window on the front of the card and stamp the bunny. It's like a sneak peak to the fun inside. I colored both images with the same markers. The markers I used are listed below. Along with the bunny Pop - up set I used several dies from the Hexagon Double Stitch die set. 


To cut the bunny image out I used the coordinating dies, which has everything you need to make the bunny pop up! After die cutting you crease the score lines that the die impresses for you, center the die cut image on the fold of the card and adhered the legs or bottom portion down.

Watch the card tutorial here!




I used a stencil to create the pattern on the front and inside of this card. To add some bling and sparkle I adhered a few sequins and gems. With this stamp set there are a few extra accessories like the heart, bow and a flower. I used the bows to decorate the bunnies and also the heart on the front. 



Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping.


Thank you Jessica!

Here are a few more examples created by our talented design team!






Inspired? Make sure you submit your entry below!





Whether it's watercolor, washi tape, or whatever you have on hand, we want to see your best tableu! Use stamps, dies and accessories to make a scene!!!
If you're looking for some starter ideas, check out our Watercolor VideosBible JournalingWatercolor, or Design Team Creations categories on our Pinterest Page


We want to see your version of the "scenic route"! Though you can use any stamps you have, we'd love to see any Art Impressions products in your collection!
Hurry, challenge closes October 14th at 5PM EST!


Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Thank you to everyone who joined us yesterday on Wednesday Live with Bonnie!


Don't forget, you can always watch the videos after they air here : 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬