Thursday, November 26, 2020

Wishing You Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice! by Crystal


Hi AI fans! 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Any big plans? I plan on eating lots of pumpkin pie. 

This week I made a card using this fun stamp set from last year -Feast Mode I love the name of this set. 




I stamped the image with Memento black ink onto smooth white card stock. I colored this image in with alcohol markers which is my favorite coloring medium. I have made so many cards with this image last year and this year and I think I will be using this same set again next year. 


I stamped the sentiment with brown ink "Wishing you Pumpkin Spice & everything nice!" After I stamped the sentiment I die cut it out with a double stitched oval die.  I love pumpkin spice and this sentiment! Are you a fan of pumpkin spice or are you someone who doesn't care for it? 

Happy Stamping!



Spectrum Noir Markers: 

OR1, OR2, OR3, BO1, BO2, BO4, GY2, GY3, GY5, BG2, VB1, VB2, VB3, YG1, YG2, YG3, EB6, EB7, EB5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬