Monday, December 7, 2020

Koala-tea Birthday Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans! Today I am sharing my creation for the Pets Challenge. For more information on this challenge check out the announcement here. My project features the new Koalas stamp set with the adorable koala in a tea cup! This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here

To create this interactive birthday card I used the Surprise Slider from My Favorite Things. When you pull the tab the koala and tea cups stand vertically and it reveals a hidden birthday sentiment! Isn't that fun?

First, I die cut the front panel and scored the center section. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Broken China, and Cracked Pistachio to create the ink blended background. I stamped the "G'Day!" sentiment and the confetti with Versafine pigment black ink. To finish the front panel I colored the teacups and the koala with my Copic markers and glued the image to the bottom folding section. The colors I used are listed at the end of this blog post. 


I die cut a scrap piece of pale yellow cardstock to create the pull mechanism. I stamped a small triangle at the top of the pull tab so the recipient knows how to interact with the card. Make sure to use foam tape to attach the front panel to the card base so the pull tab has enough space to move easily. I used light blue cardstock as the card base. To finish the card I stamped the hidden birthday sentiment and confetti onto the card base. 


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Copic Markers I Used
Pinks: RV21, RV11, RV000
Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15
Greens: YG000, YG21, YG23, YG25
Blues: B000, B00, B02, Bg57, BG53
Koala Fur: W6, W4, W2, W0
Koala Nose: E49, E47
Grays: C3, C1, C00

2 comments:

Jackee said...

These valuable jewels pieces take birth when remarkable white gold comes under the control of capable skilled workers. gold dealers online Drawing motivation from the numerous sempiternity lovely ponders of this world.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬