Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Large Snowflake Die Set Winter Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the New Large Snowflake Dies for this serene winter card. I am just loving all of the new dies from Art Impressions.  
I cut the snowflakes out of glitter card stock.  I used white for the background images and purple and white for the dimensional snowflake.


For the background I blended Distress inks onto a piece of Strathmore Bristol smooth paper with a mini Ink dabbers.  I used Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks.  I attached the snowflakes and a strip of white glitter paper to the background.  I created a dimensional snowflake with foam tape and attached it to the bottom left corner of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬