Monday, January 18, 2021

Sweet Resolution by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today I am sharing my creation for the Resolutions challenge! My resolution focuses on enjoying the sweet things in life! This projects features the Gingerbread Cubbies stamp set. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here


First I used my Copic markers to color the gingerbread house, the candy, and the gingerbread people. The colors I used are listed below at the end of this post. 


I used retired holiday themed paper to decorate and layer the card base. I also used the patterned paper to matte the sentiment banner that I die cut with the Banner Double Stitched dies. I finished the card by adding coordinating sequins from the Rainbow Unicorn shaker mix from Buttons Galore.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


Copic Markers I Used
C: C00, C1, C3
E: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
R: R81, R83, R85, R89
G: G00, YG41, YG45
Y: Y21, Y23, Y26
B: B41, B52


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬