Sunday, February 28, 2021

Babies galore! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a set of baby cards with you.

I love these two sets so much!
The sets are called
and


The SO SWEET verse is stamped on a diecut from the set


One of my co-workers is having a baby girl in March so I wanted to 
have a card ready to go.


The verse was stamped on 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies.


We have another family friend due soon and their baby will be a surprise so 
I made multiple versions so I'd have something appropriate on hand when needed.




I just love how sweet this baby girl is.


So...confession time.  Sometimes I see what I THINK is a deal only to later think...what was I THINKING??  Many, many years ago I was beginning to scrapbook. I wanted to print photos at home and I was thrilled when I found photo paper at the dollar store!  I stocked up!  Well, the paper wasn't great or maybe it was the combo of paper with my printer.  I also stopped scrapbooking.  Now I have SO MANY packages of this paper.  I recently pulled it out and started using it for a different reason. I've used it to die cut words for cards and on these baby cards I used it on the clouds.  I like the glossy look and turns out...it's a lot of what would be considered "designer paper" for a really cheap cost!  Turns out it was a great find. 


Copics used on Girl cards:
C00, T1, Y13, Y21, G12, R11
RV02, RV10, E000, E17, E55, E81

2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Awesome cards Renee! Seems with Covid there are alot of babies being born. Haha. Definitely need some of these cards to have on hand.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬