Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Pop Up Easter Bunny by Jil Lebel

 

 

Hello Ai fans!

Happy Easter! I used the Bunny Pop Up stamp set to make one last Easter card. I have really enjoyed using some of the bunny & Easter Ai sets over the last month.  
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images with my Cutterbee scissors, not the matching dies that come in the set. The matching die will create scoring lines to make the bunny pop up.


To finish the card I cut squares out of decorative paper from Simple Stories patterned paper.  I cut the top square with Hemstitched Squares from Spellbinders. I added the bunny to the card with foam tape.  The greeting is from the Sweet Easter set and stamped onto a rectangle of cardstock with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and attached it over the bunny's hand.  I attached the flower onto the bunny's ear with foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Bunny - E43, E42, E41
Shirt - B95, B93, B91
Flower - R85, R83, R81
Leaves - YG63, YG61

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬