Monday, April 5, 2021

Coffee Shop Drive-Thru Window by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a mash-up card featuring new products from the ShadowBox Windows series and Matchbook collection. This coffee shop drive-thru window showcases the ShadowBox Window Die and the MB Coffee Shop set. I love that you can use the Matchbook collection to create scenes where you are "looking in" from the outside of the building. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here!  


First, I glued the wood-printed paper to an A2 card base. Next, I die cut the square opening and then attached the white window paneling from the ShadowBox Window die set to the card front. I colored the MB Coffee Shop images with my Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and then attached them to the interior foldable panel and the card front. I used my scoring board and stitched scalloped border die to create a store-front canopy out of green cardstock. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment onto a Flag Double Stitched die cut and attached it to the card front with foam tape adhesive. I distressed the edges of the flag to match the green canopy.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

3 comments:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a cute idea! Love the drive-thru window! -Tasha :)

Lara Clardy said...

Love it. Wonderful how versatile the stamps are to mix one set to another.

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬