Sunday, April 4, 2021

Shadowbox Deer Window by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!


Today I'm sharing a beautiful new addition to Art Impressions extensive interactive lines.

This is a shadowbox card that can be used with all the Windows to the World sets as well as so many more!

I've used the 5411 Deer Window Accessory Set
along with the necessary 5408 Shadowbox Window Die.


There are several new WTTW sets to work with this die set but any of the older windows will work as well.  You can create your own little pop up using a separate stamp or re-stamp the window and cut a piece of it out to pop up.


The window stamp scene is just like all the other WTTW stamps but you will cut off the words from it's edges with the die provided to make it fit.  There's also a window pane and window moulding.  I LOVE THESE!!



There's also a fun Hello die included in the set.


This is what the shadowbox looks like from the side.
It folds flat for mailing.  Don't you love the dimension that it creates!



Copics used:
N0, W3, T3, E33, E42, E93,
YG03, YG67, B41, BG10, G20






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬