Friday, April 2, 2021

Hoppy Easter!

Hi Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing two Easter cards created with the fun HM Easter Set!



For the first card, I wanted to make a little scene that resembled an Easter family photo. These little bunny stamps are too cute and look so happy, don't they just make you smile?


The second design is a festive slimline card using the Holiday Mansion stamp set. I love the Easter eggs in the basket and on the door; so fun!!!


I also added some birds and flowers from the HM Garden Set. The little birds work perfectly with the Easter theme and I enjoy mixing my stamp sets. 


The sentiment "Happy Easter" was embossed in white and I cut a simple banner out of green stock to blend in with the green used on the stenciled grass. 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired too create a fun Easter card!
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.