Friday, May 7, 2021

Home Sweet Home! Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a slimline card created with the New Hen House Cubbies set!


To create this colorful scene, I used pastel shades on the hen house and on the clouds in the background. I also ink blended a piece of paper with two shades of Distress Oxide Ink and splattered some water droplets for the grass. 


The best part of the Cubbies sets are the parts that open to allow your stamped images to pop out. This set has several windows and a large barn door that opens up. So, I decided to have all the little chicks popping out of the windows and when you open the doors, you get to see the large chicken. This set is just too fun!


Lastly, I attached the little sign with the "Home Sweet Home" sentiment and added a little chick waving hello to complete the card.


Thank you so much for checking out my project and I hope you have a wonderful day!




No comments: