Friday, June 25, 2021

Garden Time card by Tasha

 Hi Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the fun Gotta Garden Set and HM Garden Set!


I have been busy lately with yard work and thought this image is perfect for this time of year. This happy gardener has all her tools in hand and is ready to tend to her garden! I stamped her with black ink and colored with Copic Markers before cutting the image out. I love her purple work gloves!


For the background, I used a cloud stencil for the sky and a grass stencil for the ground. I layered the image with foam tape and attached a pink banner along the bottom. The sentiment "I'm so excited I wet my plants" was stamped in a coordinating Mint colored ink and I used my circle punch to cut it out. 


The Gotta Garden Set includes accessories, but I thought it would be fun to add the flowers and little birds from the HM Garden Set. The little birds are so cute and happy; these two sets work great together!


To finish off this card, I added layers of Mint check pattern paper and dark pink card stock before attaching the card to an A2 sized card base. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project. If your don't already mix and match your sets, give it a try. It's a good way to spark your creativity and get more use out of your stamps!


No comments: