Saturday, June 26, 2021

A Latte Love In This Gift Card Holder by Janet

Hello and happy Saturday everyone! If you want to make something special to hold your gift cards but don't have the time or energy to put a lot into it, I have a great solution! I bring you the Coffee Gift Card Holder, #5222. First your recipient will be touched by the adorable coffee cup but when they realize there's a gift inside, they will FLIP their LID!

This is a stamp and die set that includes all the dies to make the coffee cup shape and decorate it. Stamps are also included that allow you to personalize your message. One offers check the box choices like: Congrats, You're the Best, Thanks, You're Spectacular, Just Because and You Deserve it. There are also two sentiments in a pretty script that say, Thanks a Latte! and I Love You a Latte! 

The photo above shows two options. On the right, I've made the cup by itself. This could be tucked into a gift basket, slipped into an A2 envelope or added to a package by securing a loop to the back. On the left, I mounted the gift card holder on an A2 sized card. Any way you present it will be a winner. Just don't forget to tell your recipient to pull up the cup lid or they might not know there's an insert with a gift card inside! It hides the surprise really well. 

Here's another version I made using washi tape for the background, brads and bling for an entirely different look!
Below I attached the stand alone coffee cup to another A2 card base. And speaking of card bases, I made a coffee inspired watercolor background with two Karin markers, a bit of saran wrap and some water. This is a super technique to create organic watercolor patterns. If time is a big factor, you can simply pick your favorite cardstock for the background.
I have a video tutorial demonstrating how I made these gift card holders and the watercolor, spattered backgrounds. I think you'll enjoy learning how to create a grand effect in record time.

Thanks for Stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: