Monday, June 28, 2021

Happy Day Graduate by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! It's graduation party season so today, I am sharing two cards featuring the Graduation Set. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

 

Project 1 

For the first card I stamped the elephant image and and the "Look Out World!" sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the elephant and globe image with my Copic markers. I die cut the front panel with the Rectangle Double Stitched Dies. I matted the front panel with black cardstock. To create the background I first heat embossed the graduation cap images with white embossing powder. Next, I ink blended the background with Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Broken China Distress Oxide inks. To finish the card I added black sequins for embellishment.

   

Project 2 

For the second card I stamped the giraffe image and and the sentiments with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the giraffe and bird image with my Copic markers. I die cut the front panel with the Rectangle Double Stitched Dies. I matted the front panel with black cardstock. To create the background I ink blended with Black Soot Disress ink and the retired Spotted stencil from Kindred Stamps on kraft cardstock.

 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


  Ai Products Used 

Coloring Guide 
Y: Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y26 
YG: YG01, YG21, YG23, YG25 
B: B000, B00, B02, B05, B07 
RV: RV13, RV11 
E: E31, E33, E35, E37, E43, E42, E41, E40 
W: W00, W1, W3, W5 C: C7, C5, C3, C1

No comments: