Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Spring Chicken Birthday Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Spring Chicken stamp set for another fun Birthday Card
I started by stamping the image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I stamped the hay stamp from the Animal Nativity Set. several times at the feet of the chicken using Coffee, Orange Blossom and Sunflower Archival ink. I then cut the image out with Spellbinders Labels 4.
The card base is Kraft cardstock.  I stamped it with the chicken tracks using Coffee Archival ink.  I then added a layer of patterned paper that was cut with the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies.  I then added the colored layer over it with foam tape.


Copic Colors Used:
White - C3, C0
Brown - E35, E33, E31
Tan - Y17, E31, E30
Red - R27, R05
Rose - R85, R83, R81
Green - YG07, YG06. YG01
Yellow - Y17, Y11


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: