Thursday, June 24, 2021

Seas the Day by Crystal


This week I had so much fun playing with the new Gull Friends stamp set. It has been hot here so hot. I take my dogs out for 5-10 minutes and back inside to cool off. So the theme for this card was bright summer colors. 


The gulls have cake and balloons in their mouths but I still think it could be a fun just because card. I added the sentiment "Seas the Day" onto a double stitched banner die.  I die cut the characters out with the coordinating dies that come in the set.  


I adhered the gulls to a oval double stitched polka dot pattern card stock. I matted the polka card stock onto a simple paper lined pattern paper and matted everything onto some bright fun summer pattern paper. That's my card today hope it inspired you have a wonderful rest of your week! 


Happy Stamping!





 

2 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Your card is so cute and colorful Crystal! Love it!

Cynthia said...

This is so cute, Crystal. Love the bright colors!