Friday, July 2, 2021

Live Life on Cruise Control Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a cruise themed card created with the fun 4932-Pack You Bags Stamp Set. This set is one of my favorites (I'm a cruiser) and I like how the ship looks surrounded by stars!


The image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted the ship to be the main focal point, so I layered red, white & blue stars and attached it with foam tape to the center. It looks like it's sailing right off the card!


The sentiment "Live life on cruise control" was stamped with a dark navy ink and matted with coordinating red paper. I also carried on the patriotic theme by stenciling blue stars in the background. 


To complete the card, I added blue glitter paper before adhering the card to a white A2 sized card base. This card makes me happy and I think it's perfect for Summer!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!



No comments: