Monday, July 19, 2021

Mrs. Sweet Wine by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing an elegant card design featuring the Mrs. Set by Art Impressions. The Mrs. Set is part of Ai's Hats Off collection. Check out the all of the 2021 releases here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here



I love the Hats Off collection because all the different accessories give the characters different personalities. For this card, I chose to pair the woman with the wine-themed hat. The Mrs. Set comes with so many fun themed hats! I colored the woman and hat images with my Copic markers.

To coordinate with the Mrs. image, I used some vintage purple paper to create a layered background for the 5.5" square card base. I continued to layer the card base by adding Oval Double Stitched layers. I just love the sentiment "sweet child of wine!" To embellish the card, I added pink enamel dots and pink ribbon.



Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used
Mrs. Set
Oval Double Stitched Dies

1 comment:

Dakai88 said...

ISC888 เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ อันดับ 1 ที่กำลังได้รับความนิยมเป็นอย่างมาก พร้อมกับเกมส์ให้เลือกใช้งานมากมายทั้ง แทงบอลสด บาคาร่า หวย สล็อต เกมยิงปลา โดยมี isc888 สมัคร แจกเครดิตฟรี 300 สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ บริการที่จัดเต็มพร้อมให้บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง