Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Utterly Fantastic Birthday Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Udderly Fantastic stamp set to make a interactive Birthday Card. There is a Mini Action Wobble behind the cow and she wobbles around when touched.  I made two similar cards and oriented them horizontal and vertical.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with Cutterbee Scissors.  I added a Mini Action Wobble behind the image and set it aside.
The base is an A2 side folding card. I added strips of patterned paper from Echo Park Let's party paper collection to the front of the card.  I then added a piece of patterned paper that was cut with the Flag Double Stitched Dies. I also scalloped circle cut from a piece of teal paper.  I then added a circle that was cut from white shimmer paper.  I added the circles with foam squares.  I then added the cow on the Mini Action Wobble to the center of the circle.
I stamped the greeting onto a piece of white card stock with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut it into a thin strip and attached it to the bottom of the card with foam tape.  
Copic Colors Used:
Cow - C1, 0, R30
Spots - C7, C5
Rose - R85, R83, R81
Green - YG62, YG61
Yellow - YR24, YR15

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: