Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Proud Nurse Card by Jil Lebel

<

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Proud Nurse stamp set for this snarky card. I plan to use this as a get well card, but this image could be used for many occasions.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.   I then cut the images out with Cutterbee scissors and set them aside.  I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
I started with a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Spectrum Noir Card stock and stamped the cross, syringe, stethoscope & bandaid randomly around the outside of the paper with Gina K Amalgam ink.  I then colored them in with Copic Markers.  I then attached it to an A2 card.  I layered a white card stock oval.  I colored the oval with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and layered it to the center of the card with foam tape.  I then cut the greeting with the smallest oval and attached it to the oval.  I also added the nurse with foam squares.
Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000
Scrubs - B95, B93. B91
Grey - C3, C1
Red - R27, R05
Tan - E35, E33, E31

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Beautiful coloring Jil!!!