Monday, July 26, 2021

Birthday Pheasant by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing an elegant card design featuring the Miss Set by Art Impressions. The Miss Set is part of Ai's Hats Off collection. Check out the all of the 2021 releases here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here


I decided for this wacky birthday card to pair the adorable woman with the pheasant hat and the coordinating sentiment. I colored the woman and her hat with my Copic markers. I used the Foliage Leaves stencil to coordinate with the bird theme and to make a feather-like background on the card front and stitched oval. I used Fired Brick and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks to ink blend with the stencil. I used Vintage Photo Distress ink to stain the edges of the edge cuts. To finish the card I added coordinating enamel dots.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used:

Miss Set

Oval Double Stitched Dies

No comments: