Monday, August 9, 2021

Life's Ruff Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing a rainy card design featuring the Paws to Love MTF set. The Paws to Love MTF set is part of Ai's Mini Tryfolds collection. This project is perfect for Ai's current challenge, "Cloudy With a Chance Of...". Find out more about Ai challenges here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

First I ink blended a stormy background onto a Rounded Rectangle die cut with Stormy Sky, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks. I used the Digital Noise Stencil and white pigment ink to make it look like pouring rain on the ink blended background. Next, I used a Puffy Cloud die cut with Speckled Egg and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink to create a cloudy sky for the top of the card.

I stamped the sentiment in pigment black ink and heat embossing it with clear embossing powder. I ink blended the sentiment block with Speckled Egg Distress Ink. I colored the dog house scene with my Copic markers. The colors I used are listed at the end of this blog post. To finish the card, I added silver sequins for embellishment.

 Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!



Ai Products Used
Paws to Love MTF
Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Dies

Copic Coloring
Dog House: R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
Grass: YG11, YG13, YG17
Tulip: RV11, RV13, RV14
Bed: C3, C1, C0
Dog: Y000, E50, E51, E53, E55
Cat: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9

 

No comments: