Thursday, September 9, 2021

I love You and Many Thanks Card Set by Crystal


Hi Ai fans this week I played with the Roses stamp set. I used it in two different ways on my card. 



For the first card I used Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to stamp the image. I just color on the stamp with the different colors I want to use then breath on the stamp and stamp the image onto water color card stock. I then use a water color brush to color in the image slightly with color that was stamped. I used the sentiment "I Love You" on this card. I love the soft look the image gets with this technique.  


The second card I stamped the image with Versafine black ink. Then water colored the image in. I used the sentiment "Many Thanks" on this card.  


Both cards I die cut the image out with a double stitched oval die and matted the oval onto pattern paper then matted that onto pink card stock. I love the look of both cards but its fun to stamp with different techniques to get a different feel of the card. 


Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: