Sunday, October 31, 2021

Projects galore! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a few cards with you.
My first cards were created for the current Feline Crazy challenge and the Cat Lovers Hop.
Art Impressions generously donated the Feline Set as a prize for the hop.

For my cards I used  M4877 – Be Joyful Window.  The Windows to the World series is one
of my all-time favorites at Ai.



Have you ever had one of "those" days?  Well, I sure did.  If you look carefully you'll see that on the white card the clouds are puffy.  That's because I got carried away and started to color them green like the foliage below them!  Oops!  I didn't want to scrap the entire picture and start over so I pulled out my Nuvo drops and viola!  Puffy clouds where there once were trees.


For my second projects I used the new 5462 – Web Dies Set and the 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.



The oval that the webs are on was made using the 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies.



The treat bag was a gift for my son.  His birthday is Oct. 2 and since he was little 
he's been obsessed with Halloween.  He even keeps Halloween decorations up in 
his bedroom all year round!



My window was cut using the 5061 – Square Double Stitched Dies.


I used the 5135 – Hexagon Double Stitched Dies to reinforce the ribbon handles and make
the bag more decorative.



I hope you all have a safe, fun and spooky Halloween!





Be Joyful Window Copics used:

G12, G40, R81, R89, BG000, T1, T2, T4, T5


1 comment:

vinta rebacca said...

Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com