Monday, November 1, 2021

Full Moon Window Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Even though Halloween was yesterday, I wanted to share one more card featuring the new Spooky Window set. This project is also purrfect Ai's current challenge theme, Feline Crazy. For more details on this week's challenge click here


I colored the Spooky Window scene with my Copic markers. I wanted to incorporate as many Fall colors as I could with this frightful scene. I think my favorite part of this scene is the yellow full moon. 

I used the ShadowBox Window die set to create the black window frame on the card front. This die set also includes the "Hello" word die that I attached to the front of this card. To finish decorating the card front, I used coordinating Halloween papers to create the matted layers. 



Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: