Thursday, November 11, 2021

Christmas Truck Slimline Card by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! We are in November so I'm all about making Christmas cards. I played with two new items this week the Slimline dies and the  Christmas Truck set. I have been loving making slimline cards lately.  I stamped all of the images I wanted to use with Memento black ink onto smooth white card stock. I actually had a weekend out of town so when my husband was driving I colored. I love coloring when we travel or watch t.v. 


Once I colored all of the images in and got home I die cut them out with the coordinating die that comes in the stamp set.  


I love all of the elements in the stamp set. I used foam tape to a dimension to everything on the card. I used silver glitter card stock as the ground for the truck. I added snow flake resist paper to the top with blue ink so the snow flakes would pop. 


Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments: