Friday, November 12, 2021

Thanksgiving Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two new cards perfect for Thanksgiving!


My first card uses the sweet hedgehog image from the 5191-Feast Mode Stamp Set. This critter is so happy and I love the fruit and leaves around him! For extra color, I used orange Distress Oxide Ink to create a glowing frame and added layers of purple card stock and plaid pattern paper. These Fall colors look fantastic on this card!


The second card uses the pumpkin pie stamp from the 4939-Full of Thanks Set. This set includes several cute characters, but I thought it would be fun to create a background with the little pie image! Pumpkin pie is my all time favorite dessert and I look forward to having it this Thanksgiving!

I colored the pie images with markers and stamped "Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving" on to a stitched banner. I also added some gold glitter paper and gold dots for some shine; I love the gold color!


I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are inspired to create some Thanksgiving cards!

Also, be sure to check out the Ai "Give Thanks" Challenge!


No comments: