Sunday, November 21, 2021

Watercolor Snowmen by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

There have been some fun, new releases at Art Impressions over the last few weeks!

I went WAY outside my comfort zone and attempted a watercolor card.

I used the new 5467 – Snowmen Set.


Are you someone that LOVES Ai but is afraid of watercolor?
Yes!!  That's me!  I'm slowly learning and loving it. This set would easily work with Copic markers or colored pencils.


I feel like my watercoloring is quite rough but I'm pleased. 
We're going to say that our sleigh is quite old and rusty...lol!


I used Wink of Stella to add some shimmer to my card.



I hope you check out all of the new releases!  Especially the coastal series.  I don't watercolor often but I feel like the new releases are great for regular cards as well.  I hope you agree!

          

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful snowy scene, Renee!