Monday, December 6, 2021

Happy, Happy Holidays and Merry Chris-Mice by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I am back on the Ai blog today sharing a holiday-themed card featuring the new Christmas Mice Set. The card coordinates perfectly with Ai's current challenge, Happy, Happy Holidays. You can find more information on this challenge here. Also, you can check out all of Ai's 2021 new releases here


The adorable images in this Christmas Mice Set make it super easy to build a cute, little Christmas Eve living room scene. For my scene the mouse is reading a Christmas story to the children mice sipping hot cocoa on the couch. 

I used my R30's, G20's and C0's to color this scene with my Copic markers. I used my R35 marker to draw the lines on the background to look like wallpaper. I used kraft cardstock and Vintage Photo Distress ink to create the wooden floor look. 

To finish the card I added the sentiment strip that I distressed the edges of with Rustic Wilderness Distress ink. I added red sequins to embellish the holiday scene. 


I hope this Christmas card gives you tons of holiday inspiration. Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Wow Bri! Fantastic coloring! Love that card!!!