Thursday, December 9, 2021

You Warm my Heart by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I had fun I made a few cards using Christmas slimline set and I have one of my favorites to share with you all today. I didn't make a slimline card with the Christmas slimeline set I used a couple of the smaller images from the set. 


I stamped one of the birds and the bunny onto smooth white card stock and colored them in with alcohol markers. Once I was done coloring them in I die cut them out with the coordinating dies that come with the stamps.  


I used the little images to make a little scene in the woods with glitter card stock as snowy hill and die cut some trees. I die cut some stars for the tops of the trees. I stamped the sentiment "You warm my HeaRt" onto a double banner stitched die. I matted the little scene onto some pattern paper. I then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" top folding card base. 


Happy Stamping!




 

No comments: