Friday, December 10, 2021

Owl Be Yours For Christmas Cards by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing two holiday cards created with the super cute 5193 -Woodland Holiday Set!



The first card is super sparkly and uses different shades of green. I stamped the little owl on to white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers. I used Distress Oxide Ink to bring in the green color around the image and added little snowflakes with a white gel pen. I love these light green colors!

The background was created by ink blending a stencil design and embossing with clear glitter powder. The glitter is so pretty and I think this design looks really cool!


The second card uses the same owl image, but I colored it with traditional red & green holiday colors and used a stamp from the 5420-Frameworks Set 1 to spotlight the owl. I also used a gel pen to add falling snow to the background, I think it looks so nice against the blue sky!

The sentiment "Owl be yours for Christmas" was stamped on to a banner from the 5133- Flag Double Stitched Dies. To continue with the winter theme, I added a piece of snowflake pattern paper and used silver glitter paper to add extra shimmer. 


Lastly, I added little silver sequins to the card before attaching it to a white A2 sized card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are inspired to create with the 5193 -Woodland Holiday Set!






No comments: