Monday, January 10, 2022

Just Keep Rolling Spinner Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing an interactive card featuring the Hamster Wheel Cubbies Set. The Hamster Wheel Cubbies Set is part of the Critter Cubbies selection. This spinner card is perfect for Ai's current challenge, Let's Get In Shape. More details on this challenge here.

To make this card a non-standard shaped card, I decided to go with a circle for the card base so that the little hamsters and their house look like they are inside a hamster ball.

I used my Copic YG03 marker on lime green cardstock to try to create the hamster ball background adding the vented air holes and the groove where the two halves line up. I also used my Copics to color up the hamsters and their house. I used BV00's, BG00's, Y00's and YG00's to color the house. I used my earth tones and grays to color up the hamsters.


I used white embossing powder to heat emboss the "I like the way you roll" sentiment onto the circular card base. 

For the interactive element, I decided I wanted the hamster ball to "roll" like one would in real life. I die cut another lime green circle and attached it to the original base using a Silver Brad. The brad is covered by the hamster house so it is a hidden element. Check out this video below to see the interactive element in action.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: