Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I'm So Irresistible by Janet

 


I’m making a lot of get well cards lately. I decided to make lemons into lemonade by coloring up several of these cheerful cards. As they say, humor is the best medicine! I know these cards will brighten someone’s day when they’re received. 

This is made with the 4863 Irresistible Set. I really love her bed. It’s just like the antique brass bed I had when I lived at home so many years ago. I think I would have picked this one up just because of that but it also makes up some great cards with just the right amount of light heartedness. 

I stamped this onto marker paper and colored it with Copic colors. I used the package illustration to guide my shading and color choices. I think it’s great that you can always use the package illustration for an example. One thing I changed up though was the bed color. I made mine into a brass bed of course!

COPIC COLORS USED:
0, C1, C3
E00, E21, E23, E25, E09
B00, B01, B04, BV02, V17
RV21, R24, YR02

Thanks so much for joining me here today. Don't forget that our current challenge Get in n Shape is running through Thursday this week. Submit your shaped cards (no rectangles or squares) for a chance to wins Ai stamps of your choice. Click on the image below to be taken to the challenge post.

We look forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Creating!

Janet - YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments: