Thursday, January 27, 2022

Llama Themed Birthday Card by Tasha

 Hi Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the Ai 5458-Llama Set. This set is so fun and I love this pair of Llama friends with their cool clothing and accessories!

The background was created by ink blending several shades of Distress Oxide Ink and stenciled black stars on top of the bright colors. To continue with the Star-theme, I cut a large star from black glitter paper and layered the sweet llama pair on top. This card has a cool rockstar vibe and I love it!


The sentiment was stamped with black on to bright white card stock. The white paper pops surrounded by all the bold colors and stars. This greeting is so fun and totally goes with the festive llama characters.


Lastly, I added a layer of silver glitter paper before attaching the card to a white card base. I think this card is so cheerful and will make someone happy on their birthday!
Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a great day!





No comments: