Thursday, February 3, 2022

Happy Retirement Card by Tasha

 Good morning Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a retirement card created with the Ai 5187-Happy Trails Set! This stamp set is so cute and I love the camper stamp!


For this scene I started by stamping the camper with black ink and colored the images and background with Copic Markers. On a separate sheet of paper, I stamped the man and after I cut the image out, I used foam tape to attach him to the card. I also colored the white areas to match the background.



The greeting "Happy Retirement!" was stamped in black directly ion the colored grass. The simple sentiment goes with the relaxing vibe of this card.



Lastly, I added layers of red cardstock to coordinate with the red in the camper and a layer of check pattern paper to complete the design.

This card measures 4-1/4"x5-1/2" (A2).

Thank you so much for checking out today's project and I hope you are inspired to create a card with the Ai 5187-Happy Trails Set!



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Fun retirement scene!