Thursday, February 3, 2022

We "heart" Hearts Challenge #320

 Hello Ai fans!

We just finished up our Shimmy and Shake challenge.

We have two lucky winners to announce, but first, let's introduce our new challenge for this week!

We're looking for cards or crafty creations that have hearts on them. It doesn't necessarily need to be for Valentine's Day.  Your project just needs to contain hearts.  We hope you "heart" this challenge!!


We're kicking off our new challenge with an adorable card from Reneé.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have a sweet Valentine's Day card to share with you.  I'll be showing you

how I made my sparkly XOs!



First I start with some double sided adhesive that I get at Scrapbook.com

Place the adhesive on your paper.  Die cut your letters out.



Peel off one side of the backing paper and place the letter over or in something because this will be messy!  I used my embossing tray.  Sprinkle your glitter of choice over the exposed adhesive.




I used tweezers to pick up the letter and shake off any excess glitter.



I glued my letter to my card and repeated the process 3 more times.



I used 5072 – Block Letters Die Set and 5117 – Valentine Critters Set on my card.



The hearts on the front are from 5223 – Bookmark Dies and 5317 – MB Template Dies.
On the inside I used 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies and 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies and more hearts from the bookmark set.



Here's a close up of the amazing sparkle.
How cute is that little grin on the otter!








We hope you loved Reneé's  Valentine card as much as we did!

Now to announce the winners of our "Shimmy & Shake" challenge.

Our top spot goes to Irene Rhodes for her adorable panda shaker card.
She used the 5113 – Pand-tastic Set from Art Impressions Funny Farm series.



Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab your badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!



And now for our lucky random winner...


Cynthia O.

She used 5221 – Sending Love Cubbies


Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!


Crafty projects with hearts on them!

Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
* Please include first name and last initial on your submission.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So excited to see my card randomly chosen! Congrats to Irene! Adorable shimmery card from Renee.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! -Tasha :)