Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Girls Road Trip Slimline Card by Nina

 Hi crafty friends, Nina here with a new fun slimline card. The beautiful Road Trip Stamp Set inspired me to create a slimline setting for these happy girls on thier way for a crafts shopping trip! 



I stamped the girls image on Bristol smooth paper with watercolor friendly ink and colored it using my Zig Brush Markers. 





I then cut the background using the Double-Stitched Slimline Die Set and blended Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks to create a sky in the background.




I added few more elements to complete my scene, some clouds, grassy border and hillside. I also cut scraps of papers and colored them with same markers to create some buildings.



 
Find below a step by step video tutorial on how I created this fun slimline card.




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Welcome Nina! Love your slimline scene with these gals.

Nina said...

Thank you glad you like it ❤️❤️