Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Lawn Ranger by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a set of cards that I made for my Father-In-Law and two Brothers-In-Law.
They all have March birthdays close together so this year it was easier to mass produce similar cards.
Each one is unique but super close to the others.

I used the 5044 – Born To Ride Set.



I treated myself to a new little tool...a Brother Scan N Cut.  I was able to "fussy cut" all 5 of these images in less than a minute!  I'm so happy!



I added some highlights with a white gel pen.



I thought that bright green would be fun against the dark background.



I tried to make each mower unique.  Some have one stripe, some have 2 and others have a thick one.



I used 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies to stamp the funny verse on.



I changed things up a little on this one by tilting the main panel and adding a little manly bling.



Masculine cards are so much fun to make.  I love the colors and this set has several great images to choose from.





No comments: